Sunday, August 19, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

IT IS MY ADORABLE HUSBAND'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!! HOORAY!! HE TURNED 26 YEARS OLD AND COULDN'T BE MORE SAD ABOUT IT BUT I THINK IT'S GREAT! HE IS SUCH A PERFECT HUSBAND AND TAKES SUCH GOOD CARE OF ME AND THAT CAN'T BE AN EASY TASK TO TAKE ON!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT YEAR!!

When we were getting married he really wanted a wood ring. He thought it would be really cool but I just laughed at him and told him no way ( what a mean girl I am) so for his birthday I got him the ring and I have to say, it looks quite good!! It is a titanium band with a wood inlay.

In other news..... TJ got his stitches out and none other than one of his employees pulled them out. He used to be a medic in the army so he had alot of experience. It freaked me out a little at first but he did a great job and it was FREE!!!! LOVE THAT!!

Also, TJ and I got a calling and we are the new Weblos leaders in cub scouts. Ya, I about freaked when they told us b/c I know nothing about scouts. I'm a pretty girly girl and scouting is not something I am wanting to do but we accepted the call and had our first meeting on Thursday. It actually went well and the boys were really fun. I contributed by making a flag cake ( which I think turned out pretty freakin' cute) because our "lesson" was on being a good citizen. yay for me!!!

Anyways- it's been a busy week but all in all a good one! Oh ya, And it was good to see everyone on Thursday for those of you at Matta's. We need to get together more often!!!!

9 comments:

aleisha said...

Oh Jen, yes, I have sanded and painted many many things. How big of a table is it??? I have a sander if you need to borrow it. Happy birthday to TJ! You missed out on some really good food Saturday night. Hope to see you at the next one!!!

Karlee said...

Happy Birthday TJ! That is too funny that his emplyoee took out his stiches! Your cake is VERY cute, I'm very impressed! Oh, and about the jeans, I still have some from high school. I think it's about time for some new ones. We should both save our money and go shopping for some cute jeans together :)

Linz said...

HI JEN! Im TJ's cousin and I stumbled on your website! You'll have to send him some happy bday hugs from us! Love the blog!

jackson family said...

cute cute cake! we did weblos when we first got married....it sounds like it is going better for you then it did for us! good luck! I really like that ring!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

That is a very cute cake. Look at you getting all domesticated!! I think they put you in boy scouts so you would be inspired to create a boy scout of your own!! My daughter could use another friend!! Just kidding! That is a way cool birthday present too. I've never seen a ring like that. Very unique! Give us a call when you guys get back in town and we'll get together.

Jewelia Eagar said...

I cant believe we were over on Monday, and didn't even wish TJ a Happy Birthday, if I only would have known! Tell TJ thanks again for all his time, and lets get together again soon!

A. Kuhni said...

Girl, you better get me added as one of your friends or else I am going to be severely hurt! I want to know that I have made it on your friends list. Anyway, Happy Birthday to T.J. Hope it was a great day and maybe we will see you soon!

Erica Wiezbowski said...

happy birthday, tj! that really is an awesome-looking ring! wish we could have gone out with all you guys for dinner last weekend. hope we can make the next get-together!

Molly and Molly said...

I'm glad to see my name is fixed. Also, I love that ring you gave the Teegh.