Sunday, October 14, 2007

Baby Shower

It was so fun to see all the girls on Saturday for my friend Aleisha's shower. She is having a girl and got so many cute things!! I feel like I haven't seen everyone in so long so after the shower we sat around Michelle's pool and snacked and talked for about 4 hours!! Good times!!


All the girls!!


The mother to be!


Our Hostess!


Cute!


I stole from Natalie's page


yay for my girls!! We missed you Caton and Randee and Allison but hopefully we'll see you soon!!

8 comments:

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Looks like you had fun! Baby showers are so fun. I love seeing all of the cute little things. Hey where do you get all of your cute backgrounds? My siser-in-law and I are trying to figure it out and we're clueless. Help me!! Please!!

Karlee said...

Hey lady! It was good seeing you yesterday! We really need to do it more often! Also, since I forgot my camera yesterday, I stole one of your pictures :) Hope you don't mind!

Karlee said...

Also, when I posted before, my speakers were muted. I just turned them on and can I just say I love you :)

Caton said...

i am a terrible friend..had had her gift wrapped and everything and my clothes laid out and then I had to baby sit for my mom...but it looks like you girls had a fun time and everyone looks so cute!

aleisha said...

I am sooo glad you came! And yes... it had been forever since we were all together!

Jen said...

Wow- So glad i ran into your blog. It's fun seeing familiar faces.

Cute Blog!

Randee Mecham said...

Jen you kill me, I love the new picture Natalie put on her blog of you eating fritos! Such a dork!

Alyssa said...

I heard you got sick. Sorry to hear about that. I hope your doing better. I filled in for you on Wednesday. We missed you.