I know someone that has one, and they said it just OKAY for around the valley, but forget about trying to drive anywhere out of the valley and have it work.
Tj and I got married March 20, 2007. We are having so much fun being a young married couple. TJ owns a granite company called Vintage Granite and he is very good at what he does. A big perfectionist!! I get the incredible opportunity to stay at home with our sweet baby boy Mason. He is the biggest joy in our lives and we love to just sit and watch him. Life is good!
3 comments:
I know someone that has one, and they said it just OKAY for around the valley, but forget about trying to drive anywhere out of the valley and have it work.
I heard it is bad service but didnt they just get with at&t that should make it better!
I had one for a while and I didn't like it all! As soon as I was out of the area it didn't work. I hated that!
Post a Comment