Saturday, December 8, 2007

Update

After Alyssa told me to update I figured it was time because I always get mad at her for not updating!! Sorry!! I hate when people don't update. I look forward to new posts, however sick and twisted that sounds. I'm not addicted to blogs, I promise!!

I was at work on Tuesday and realized there was 3 weeks until Christmas and I had not done any shopping!!! That is bad news bears for me!! So I woke up and hit the ground running. I went to target, Michaels, and then hit Chandler mall for 4 hours. Not only did I get alot of shopping done but I did a little for myself as well. I always wonder why I spend so much $$$ at christmas time but it is because I buy myself a few things!! hehehe I bought an amazing pair of shoes at ALDO and I had to take a picture to show you how unbelievably cute they are. I have another pair on hold that are being shipped from Louisiana b/c they are the only ones that still had the shoe left in my size!! it is so cute, but here is the one I got!! muuwhwhahahah



Last night we went and saw the Rockette's at Dodge Theatre. It was pretty fun but I wish there would have been more of the actual Rockette's dancing. They were out for about 30% of the show and then there was filler stuff for the rest. if I had younger kids they would have loved it but I did enjoy watching how perfect those girls are! It is amazing how exact they are with every step. I think TJ was a little bored, in fact I think all the boys were. I asked TJ what he was thinking about half was into it and he said he was trying to "find which girl had the biggest butt!!" That's my husband!!





I wore my new shoes out to the show and they made me alot taller than TJ so I had to squat down for this picture!! oops!




Our house is coming along nicely. We will probably move in after the holidays. the plumbers are about done and we have a little painting to do and a few things here and there but other than that we will have our very own house soon!! yay!!

the next few weeks are going to be fun but quite busy. I think we have something going on almost every single night between all of the families and friends! That is why I love Christmas. It gets a little crazy but it's worth it!!

8 comments:

aleisha said...

Slut. I want your shoes, but I have a feeling they are not "child friendly"... as in- I-cant-chase-my-3-yr-old-while-holding-my-newborn in those shoes. They are very hooker-tastic though. Im proud.

Alyssa said...

Thanks for updating Jen!! You are too cute. Sounds like you've been busy. I'm excited to hear more about your house. See you Thursday!!

Mary-Sunshine said...

HOw fun! I love that you got yourself a few things...I usually do too but always feel guilty that I am spending money on myself...it is nice to know that I am not the only person!

jackson family said...

i love that you say bad news bears I always say that to my girls! and oh the shoes i wish i could wear them the only thing I can walk in is flip flops!

Caton said...

wow sexy scandalous shoes jenny, i bet they hurt your feet, but beauty is pain right? hehe<3

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...

Love the slut shoes dave would love it if I had those. But I cant run after the kids. Hope to see you when we are in town I wnat to see your house.

Jewelia Eagar said...

We saw this and i LOVED it!!! did TJ? clay didn't want to go...

David said...

Merry Xmas Tj and Jen!!