Wednesday, January 30, 2008

what's his name? Trever John Sherwood ( Tj, Trev, The Teegh or Teegh-ster, the teegh-meister)

how long have you been together? almost 4 years in may

how long did you date? 2 1/2 years

how old is he? 26


who eats more? Hopefully he does, but I wonder sometimes!!

who said 'I love you' first? He did, at night on the dock at saguaro lake. It was cute.

who is taller? He is

who sings better? Interestingly, he does?!?!?


who is smarter? Well he knows more useless information than anyone I know but I graduated from ASU. I think that means him!!

who does the laundry? Me

who does the dishes? That's all me

who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Tj. I tried one night and it freaked me out so I made him switch.


who pays the bills? Me. I am a little more organized than he is

who mows the lawn? The mexicans

who cooks dinner? We eat out almost every meal. I used to cook a little but just not as often

who drives when you are together? He does. Sometimes he tries to get me to so I climb through the drivers seat to the passenger seat so he has to drive. mmuuwhwhahah!!

who is more stubborn? that is yet to be decided, we are both pretty bad when it comes to certain things.


who kissed who first? He kissed me first. It took him long enough though! almost 1 month into dating before we kissed.

who asked who out first? It was a blind date...lucky guy!!

who proposed? He did... that one took him a while also. maybe I am sensing a pattern.

who is more sensitive? That is all me also. I cry at almost every movie/ tv show! He is " guy sensitive" though.. that's what I love about him.

who has more friends? We are both about equal.


who has more siblings? him... 3 against 4

who wears the pants in the family? We are both pretty equal on that also.

I love you baby!!

I tag- whoever wants to do it!!

12 comments:

Caton said...

You guys are too freaking cute..i remember when you first went out with him on the good ole' blind date! And don't lie I know you eat the most, fatty! Haha, just joking I hope you are having a good week!

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

Hey wait a minute he proposed to ya out on the dock at Saguaro Lake? That is where I popped the question too. Wasn't it soooo romantic out there with the fish?!

Mary-Sunshine said...

Come out there and buy a house with us!

Molly and Molly said...

oh no no no, you misunderstand. I'm talking bikes, like 10-speed huffys. oh yeah, it just makes it weirder!

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...

Cute. How is the house coming along?

Mary-Sunshine said...

I am glad you guys came over! That was a blast! We should do it more often! The rolls are sooo easy to make! I will try and remember to e-mail you! If I forget, just remind me!

Caton said...

haha you are the best! thank you for calling and leaving a message i am serious about lunch or dinner soon, I had no idea you had so much free time! maybe next week sometime? let me know!<33

Katie Peterson said...

What a fun survey & even cuter pictures. It will be fun to look back on that 10 yrs down the road to see if anything has changed!!!

So I totally got Layne's ring...thank you, thank you, thank you!! I can't wait to give it to him...it will probably be too small...but shhh its a suprise!!

Molly and Molly said...

Uuuuugggghhhhhh, POST SOMETHING NEW

aleisha said...

i ditto molly

Caton said...

i third that...for as much badgering as you do, you'd think you'd take your own advice! update!

aleisha said...

it is one solid piece, cannot be taken apart. let me know what you decide.
ps- you smell