A Dyson Vaccum. I hear they are amazing and I now I want one. I look at it every time I am in Target or Walmart and just dream about it.

This adorable skirt that I tried on and carried with me all around the store and then last minute decided Tj would kill me if I came home with more clothes.

A jumbo size muffin pan to make big muffins instead of dinky little ones. You hav e to eat like 5 in order to be satisfied and that puts a damper on my figure!

A cute spice rack. I have yet to own one and I think this one is really cute. Am I wierd for wanting one??

A cookie press. I saw this right next to the frosting/ cupcake decorating kit and I wanted them both so badly.

Are these not the cutest?? There is another pair I wanted but they didn't have them online for me to show you all. Tj would not be happy with me.

I bought these beautiful fake flowers at Pier One but I can't find a vase to put them in. I like this one, but for $32 I could probably make one myself.

I love this!! It is quite expensive though. I think like $250. ouch!!

I love this picture. the coloring is so pretty in a kitchen or something.

I would love this on a day like today. It is gorgeous outside, all I need is a pool to put it by.

P.s.- Molly- they had a shirt there I was going to buy you. It was red and silver writing on it that said STYX in large writing and then underneath it said " domo arigota, Mr. Roboto" I was dying laughing in the middle of the store and everyone was looking at me like I was crazy!!

Ahhh.... to dream!! maybe someday I can have this if I save my money.... or just put TJ to work even harder! hehheheh






10 comments:
i don't want to listen to any of your damn styx!
tehehehe, i laughed out loud and told michael the story, but he gave me a 'you're so weird' look. I feel exactly the same way about target and have to say that i've had that exact same experience before. see you saturday!
i too have shared this experience and it is pretty much a given that i will leave my cart or basket full of stuff somewhere in the store and walk out with nothing almost every time i go there.....my favorite part of your whole escapade is that you had the free time to wander target on a thursday mid day and then you came home and spent the time finding the pictures of all the things you wanted and blogged about it..i love you!
p.s. that cookie press makes spritz! cookies(the technical name) and they are so fun to make, you should have gotten that!
I think I need those shoes! How much were they? And I'm with Caton, I do the exact same thing and then leave the cart full and walk away feeling guilty, I love/hate how you put everything back! Too much time on your hands love...
you're too funny! but i agree, I could walk around that store for hours. Well if it wasn't for my screaming kiddos I would. And even in the five minutes that my darling daughter isn't screaming and I can find something I want and then end up not buying it. Those shoes are really cute. About the vase, why do they charge so much for that stuff? It's rediculous!!
I do the exact same thing EVERY time I go to Target!! The ones that really get me are the clearance racks for $1!!
I know how you feel. Wait until you have kids and are in the baby section at Target. It gets worse. I love the shoes were are they at?? Your blog layout is great how did you do it?
ah target I moved all the way out here to be away from that store used to be I could never get out of there with out going over budget...now I just dont go, that much as for the shoes love them I need to learn how to walk in shoes like that and the dyson I love mine after five cheap vaccums breaking I finally got one and it makes beautiful vaccum lines!
Wow I think that this must be a woman problem because I do that everytime I go to target, only I'm not good enough to put away the stuff I dont need. I'm getting pretty good at figuring out how to make it so cody doesn't notice too. Very tricky. Just wait till you have kids though. Then you ALWAYS find something that they need when you're at target or walmart, and its so reasonably priced you have to get it. At least thats what I tell myself.
I totalyl agree with you! I tell Jared all the time you know that we have made it when we go to Costco and walk around and just put what we want in the cart instead of dreaming about it!
i got a cute pink onesie with pink pants that had a mouse face on the butt & a matching mouse bib. every time beegh looks at his precious baby in that he'll think of meeeee!!!! mwahahahahah, i'm so devious
Post a Comment