Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Week

Don't you hate when your dog gets into the rib bones in the trash and diarreahs (however you spell that) all over your house, your carpet and your foot? I sure do. Then you have to take him to the doggy ER at 6:00am. Then you get called for jury duty for the 2nd time in 6 months. boo!

5 comments:

Caton said...

booo, i hate those stays. power through it will all be over soon<3

melissa hogle said...

Wow, just when I thought my life was tough I get put in my place by a blog like that! Especially the jury duty....boo jury duty!

McRae Family said...

O that sucks!! I'm so sorry

Randee Mecham said...

And this is why I don't have a dog! :)

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! This almost made me wet myself I was laughing so hard :-D Yea, but have you found nasty, bloody tampons taken from the trash and spewn about the house? 'Cause that takes the cake :-/