Happy Birthday!!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Valerie's Birthday
A belated post to my sister-in-law Valerie's Birthday. Happy Birthday my dear!! The big 2-4. Everyone thinks she is older than me but really she is 6 months younger. I wonder what that means??? huh??? Anyways- I made her this fabulous cake that was quite a bit of work so I hope you appreciate it!! It's a yellow cake layered with vanilla custard, strawberries, and chocolate buttercream frosting in the middle. Then more chocolate buttercream marbelized with a vanilla whipped cream on the top and chocolate covered strawberries around the base.. I "borrowed" the recipe from another blog and I am so appreciative because I have made it a few times and love it!! Happy Birthday Val! (P.S. I have your gift at our house, you can get it when we celebrate with my mom)



Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Good job on the cake- It looks delicious:)
Yummy, that cake looks delicious!
So I got a new iPod for my birthday and uploaded the new iTunes and saw that they have radio stations you can listen to. I thought you would like to know that they have a bunch of christmas radio stations ... so just in case you can't wait for 99.9 to start playing them :) And if you feel like celebrating the current holiday, they have Halloween ones to!
What a cake. I want the recipe.
I didn't know you were such a baker, it looks delicious!
thanks again for the cake. I'm totally wanting some more now! I love it when people do posts all about me...its the best!
Dang! That cake looks SOOOOOOO yummy!! Way to go Jen!
That cake looks AWESOME!! Share that recipe!!!
Hey dude, will you email these pics to me please?
Post a Comment