Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Christmas Came Early

Christmas has come early this year. yipee!!! I'm always very anxious to get my decorations up and the christmas movies out of hiding. I really have to put them away or else I'll watch them all throughout the year. As I am sitting here, I have Home Alone 1 in the DVD player, sipping hot chocolate (it's a little nippy out this morning), the smell of pumpkin spice in my kitchen and the smell of Christmas trees in my living room. I love this time of year!!

Last year my mom worked at Potterybarn for Christmas in order to get the 40% discount so my entire tree is potterybarn. I love it and I need to go get a few more ornaments but I don't want to pay full price for them. oh well!

My beautiful garland I got last year. We weren't in our house yet so I have been excited to get it out of the box.

Red and White to set the mood!


Like I said, Christmas came early this year for me!!! Whitehall Jewelers is going out of business and so everything is 40-60% off. Tj got me these matching earings and ring. I just fell in love with it when I saw it.


I "needed" a watch for work so I justified this as well. It's a Citizen watch and it feels a little wierd to wear one again, it's been so long, but it's very cute!


Merry Early Christmas to all!! Now if it would just get cold, I would really appreciate it!!

19 comments:

Michelle Andersen said...

I seriously love you! I'm glad you have a love for Christmas. I feel like I can kind of live my Christmas love through you since I only have ONE decoration. I need to get on the ball. Oh by the way, I woke up to a couple of inches of snow here in UT, so maybe you should move up here. :)

Karissa said...

How Fun! Im gonna just come play at your house instead of putting up decorations at my house. Congrats on the gorgeous ring and earings! If you got that now, I cant imagine what your gonna get for christmas:).

McRae Family said...

you are too funny, I can't believe you!

Jen said...

I want jewelry!!!
Love them, they are gorgeous!

Jewelia Eagar said...

Clay wants to put our tree up monday - how funny. He's been anxious as well!

melissa hogle said...

Yes!!!!! Go Christmas Decorating!!!! And I love the jewlery - stylin!!!!

Randee Mecham said...

haha you kill me!! I totally remember you being so excited to set up all your moms Santas!

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...

Love it! I want to get started on my decorating.

Caton said...

you are so spoiled, i am jealous! and i love the decorations...we need to hang out soon!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!I want Santa to come early to me!!

Unknown said...

Hey Lady! I love your blog and wanna add you on my list since I'm going private. Can you email me your email address? I'm at jennikolaus@yahoo.com.
Thanks! :)

Livin' Wright said...

YAY For Christmas!!!! So Proud of you for getting it up so early!

Kathleen said...

Your decorations look great! I can't wait for Christmas!!

You can continue to wear leggings. I don't have a problem with leggings. You just can't wear them as a replacement for pants. You can wear them under things... but leggings are not pants! :)

The Gunnell's said...

If I could I would decorate my house all christmas too! But christmas music is all I get this early, but hey I can't complain about that! LOVE the jewelry! I think I'll be "needing" some soon too!

What did ya think? said...

I almost put my decorations up too. You just a crazy a kid.

Andy & Jen said...

L-U-C-K-Y! that jewelry is gorgeouso!

Bup and Bridget said...

Hey Jen, I was glad to hear from you! Life looks like it is going good for you. I agree on the whole Christmas spirit.It is Definately the best time of the year.

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

How fun!! Lucky girl! Those are awesome presents. I love that you already put up your tree and decorations. Youre a nut! I can't wait to put my stuff up though. I already have presents wrapped and ready to go under the tree (I know I'm a dork)! How is everything else going? You drove right by me the other day on Brown. I thought about honking but didn't want to freak out the people around me.

jake and kelsey said...

Hey Jen, I just found that you found my blog. I love your holiday decor. We are right behind you, we're putting ours up tomorrow.