(This picture was Christmas night so don't pay attention to how crappy I look. We are starting a new tradition where we wear our pajamas all day long and I loved it!)
Tj got a nice watch this year plus a few other things, mostly clothes although as a joke I gave him the Madonna Greatest hits CD because every time a song of hers comes on the radio, he turns it up and sings along. It's pretty funny!
Tj spoiled me again this year with jewelery! The stores had such great sales going on this year, I guess he couldn't pass them up. I just love it all!!
After making a stop at TJ's parents house Christmas morning to say hello to everyone, it was off to my dad's house. They did brunch and then we opened gifts. This year they did food storage for gifts. It was great because it was something I wouldn't do for myself but now we are prepared. We got a full first aid kit, a bucket of dried food from Costco and another bucket that has like a flashlight, radio, stove, and a few other things. It is perfect. Then they did a 3 months supply of the Mountian House freeze dried food which I am excited about because we could never afford that! My mom is giving me a water drum that she has so now we will be set (well at least able to feel like we are getting somewhere). They also gave us these cute block letters to put in our house. so cute!
my sister-in-law made this for me and i love it as well! It looks so cute in our kitchen! Too bad I have to take it down soon but it will be ready for next year!
My cute sister-in-law and TJ in the background at my mom's house. he's such a goober!
My oldest brother is the only one with kids so Val decided it would be funny to take pictures our dogs and give them to my mom for Christmas.

Here is Tj's new work-out outfit I got him. He has been working out with a trainer and is looking so good! I started to workout with him this week and I am so sore! I might be dying!! Anyway- he says this is the most comfortable outfit ever and hasn't taken it off since. He even wore it to Outback Steakhouse last night (thanks Chris and Val for the giftcard)
This is the new jacket my mom got me for Christmas. I had to model it because it is so dang cute!! We went to my mom's after my dad's and did presents and then dinner. Val received the movie Mama Mia from my mom so we all watched it while it was raining. It was perfect but I'm sure Tj was a little bored. TJ got a gift card to buy a TV for our room because it's very rare that we actually want to watch the same thing so he has been bust measuring everything to see where he can put it.
It was another PERFECT Christmas filled with family and friends and love and we couldn't ask for anything better! We are so blessed and we know life could be a lot worse and I'm not sure exactly why we are able to live the way we do but we are so greatful and blessed beyond what we deserve. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a terrific new year!! Now if I could get my heater to work (it broke last night) I would be so happy!! I am off to make my self some warm hot chocolate and maybe take a warm bath! Merry Christmas!!






6 comments:
Love all the gifts. The jewelry is gorgeous!!!
It was a perfect Christmas! I'm glad you liked the gift card, we picked it out just for you guys!
i can't believe how much jewlery tj gets you -- how do you wear it all?! that black ring is gorgeous
i'll be copying the pj-all-day tradition next year.
love you,
smolls
What a fun Christmas!
I really love those block letters! I just might have to get me some of those!
And I do know what "Frosty the snowman" movie you were quoting the "Busy Busy Busy" from. It was my favorite one growing up.
Hey girl yes I did get your text, sorry I meant to get back to you. No updates yet, but hopefully soon. I will let you know!
I love the dogs-in-matching-hats family picture :) I miss you and I SO miss laying by your pool (and every now and then getting a peek at my fav boobies... Haha!!!)
Post a Comment