I still want to do lights around the windows to add some lights but because our house is so old, we have brick around it so I'm not sure how to hang them. any suggestions?? I also need battery powered lights because there is not an electrical outlet. Do those even exist??
TJ's truck was in the way so they aren't the best pictures.... but you get the idea!
24 days and counting!






7 comments:
You could hang garland around the windows and add some christmas balls, or something that twinkles.
But wait, i wouldn't know how to attach them.
Good luck:)
I don't know how you would do that. I know it sounds totally trashy but what about a bit of electrical tape or something like that?
I saw your lights last night when I drove home they look good. And you could just run an extension cord to the windows.
nobody can even see my house, so we dont always put up lights. is tj a scrooge, or are ou overly excited?!
Cute Christmas lights! I haven't gotten that far, but need to get in gear and put some up! You make me want to be more festive!Thanks! :)
this reminds me that I'm going to have to crack down on michael to put up our lights tomorrow, before he leaves for california - thanks!
Gang the lights on the inside of the window with the suction holders. And I love that we share the same lve for the dyson... Only mine is a she. Kinda has to be with it being pink and all! And as far as the flour goes... It have me a good laugh. Funny that we were both baking yesterday! I made 5 dozen pumpkin cookies and 6 loaves of banana bread! Oh and by the way... I don't stalk your blog as much as your counter tells you I do... I just Like your links!!!
Post a Comment