After I thought about it... he probably bought them because he bought this as well and just wanted me to feel included in the shopping spree:
and this one:
And just for fun:
Tj didn't really know what he wanted for Christmas so these are his late Christmas presents. He just sits and looks at them and cleans them and dreams about them. One of these days he is going to take me shooting so I don't accidentally blow off my arm or something. Don't ever sneak into our house. We will take no mercy!!






9 comments:
The picture of rocky would go great on the dogg blogg!
Rocky looks very scary with all his guns! Don't tell Cody that TJ got all of those guns. Hes been begging to get one since we got married but because of Rilyn I'm afraid to let him get one until we can afford one of those top of the line safes to put them in. Those flowers are beautiful. You're a lucky girl!
I know T.J is wanting to use them. did you know he called Dave to find out when we were going to be coming to Az so they could go shooting. We wont be back until July. Dave really likes to go. I think it makes them feel MANLY.
that was an unacceptable length of time to wait for a post i will have you know...that is all.
love the new background.
i agree that we should never have to wait that long to hear from you. also, be prepared to cry when you go shooting -- i did, it was way too much for me. although i am proud that i know how to load/use a gun.
i'm even more scared of rocky than i used to be :)
What a sweet Hubby to get you flowers. So Sweet:)
Holy guns! That is nuts! Johnny and I were just talking about how nice TJ is. That is so sweet of him to buy you flowers. Now we need to talk about all these guns. Very interesting. Trey would be in heaven. He's obsessed with guns lately. Kinda scary.
Why isn't there a picture of TJ going in to Wal Mart with his gun tucked in his shirt?!
Post a Comment