I just love when I am laying out in my backyard, enjoying the sun beating down and the wind blowing, and BAM: and the pool guy walks in. Let's just say "I was NOT dressed modestly" if you know what I mean (and I think you do). I have never run so fast in my life to get inside!! The worst part is: the guy is deathly afraid of our dog (who wouldn't hurt a fly, he just barks alot) so I have to get him inside before the guy will even start. awkward!!
At least I don't have any tan lines right??
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
UGH!! I know exactly what you mean! The pool guy walked in on me while I was topless with boardshorts!! CREEEEPPPYYYYYY!!!
Oh my gosh!! I can't even tell you how hard I'm laughing right now. That is too funny!!
Whoever David is...he's funny! What a crazy "experience" though. Hopefully you got covered and in the house fast enough! :) You always had a nice tan though! I wish I had one!
PEEEEEEEEING my pants. thank you for that.
Thats awesome! That reminds me of the time that I had to skinny dip during the day. I had just finished moving all of my stuff out of my parents house and was just going back to do a final walk through before they handed the keys over. I checked the pool and something had fallen in and needed to be retrieved. I had only the clothes on my back to I decided to rip them off and go for a afternoon dip in the nude. All the houses next to us were 2 story so I had to move very quickly. I had totally forgotten all about that till just now so thanks for sparking such a funny memory for me.
This is so cute. Funny story... Carson and I were wearing your same outfit (get it) when we were newly weds and swimming at night at the my aunt's pool where we were house/dog sitting for the summer in Tempe. Total privacy, right? Suddenly a complete stranger shows up in the backyard on the porch next to the pool, and says, "Excuse me, your dogs are running in the front yard." Luckily the pool lights weren't working and perhaps she didn't notice. Oops.
Love it! You are to funny.
I LOVE IT! That is way too funny! i bet your pool guy will be coming more often and cleaning for free!
That is hilarious!!
Post a Comment