After a long night of work last night, I was driving home and as I came aroud the corner I saw toilet paper all over my yard. I started laughing so hard and then I saw my brother's car parked infront. I guess Chris and Val tried to toilet paper us but when they went to leave, their car battery died and they got caught!! hahaahhahah suckers!! We made them clean it up since they got caught. It was pretty funny though.
Their beautfiul work. There is still some in the tree but we can't reach it so hopefully it will rain soon.

TJ's work van



They are sad since they got caught.

We'll get you back somehow! sleep with 1 eye open!
7 comments:
that is so hilarious!! i love tping!!
We didn't get caught, we were the ones who called you! We could have called someone else and you would have never known
That's pretty funny :)
That is funny!! And a really good idea, well except for the battery dying.
lol! any one else notice the same pose in every pic?
I havn't been TPed in years, thats not an invite!
That is awesome! And v. random ;) That's the best~
Post a Comment