Saturday, October 17, 2009

So Proud


I am sooo soo proud of my hunny! He is so talented at what he does and he's such a hard worker. He is such a perfectionist and I am continually impressed at the work he does. It's not easy labor but he continues to research and improve his skills everyday. I don't know anyone else who has to know about every single detail of everything he does. He has been doing granite for about 5 1/2 years and his granite shop is becoming so well known. He was chosen to speak at the Stone Expo in Las Vegas 2 years ago and he was just featured in Stone World magazine (it's possibly the Cosmo of the granite world.... well I dunno about that....... but it's big) and I couldn't be more proud. We just received the magazine and it turned out so good!
Here is the link to his article:
Way to go hunny!

6 comments:

Jen Olson Brown said...

That's awesome! Contratulations to both of you!!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Thats awesome! Way to go TJ! Someday (like in a million years) when Cody is FINALLY done with school and loans are paid off and we can buy our dream house and TJ can do all of our stone work!

Andy & Jen said...

WOOT WOOT!!! What an All-STAR! : )

Andy & Jen said...

WOOT WOOT!!! What an All-STAR! : )

Randee Mecham said...

That is so exciting!! Congrats TJ!

Alyssa said...

Go TJ! That is awesome!