Sunday, March 14, 2010

You'll never believe it

Hell has officially frozen over.... pigs are flying and TJ got a pedicue. muahahhahah!! We went out to breakfast with some friends of ours and then we tricked TJ into going inside a nail place and getting a pedicure. Our friends go all the time and I've tried to convince TJ to go with me when I get my nails done but he said "absolutely NO WAY!!!" We convinced him they'd give him a nice massage on his legs, arms and neck and I'm pretty sure he actually LOVED it. Plus, he has beautiful feet. When they asked him if he wanted a manicure as well, he said "why not" and got a manicure as well!! I was shocked and so happy. He's so polished now, no more dirty hands for him. hahahah





In other news, our sweet little puppy is finally coming out his shell and eating everything in sight. he has chewed up about 4 pairs of my shoes and 2 of Tj's. I don't get it because he only chews my favorite ones and leaves the old ones just sitting in my closet. what is that about??? huh?? He is sooo dang cute so you can't stay mad at all but here is just a few pieces of evidence:



Our friends told us about some stuff you can buy to spray on your stuff that is really bitter tasting and that way they won't want to chew on anything. I went and bought some and my curiosity got the best of me. I tried just a little spritz on my finger and it was the most AWEFUL thing I have ever tasted. I started gagging and salivating, uugghhh.... it was horrible! Do NOT ever taste this stuff!!

BLEK!!!!!!

4 comments:

McRae Family said...

HAHAHAHA! TJ is a homo now! I can't believe I've never seen this sensitive side of you before!!! I'm totally kidding, I wish Chris would do it too. Maybe you can convince him to go on man dates to get mani/pedis together! And tasting the bitter stuff is awesome! You are too funny for trying it. I hope it helps, I would be pissed if all my shoes were getting eaten up!

Jen said...

I can't believe you tasted it. Ha Ha Ha!

Molly and Molly said...

you tasted it?! isn't there a warning on the label or something? hahahaha, i love that you guys get your nails done together - he is the perfect guy for you!

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...

I tell Dave he needs to go get one all the time. Way to go TJ!