Tuesday, August 3, 2010

14 weeks

Our sweet little peanut had it's very first professional photoshoot at 8 weeks. Isn't it just precious?? Look at those poses.... such a professional!


The growing has started and my belly is beginning to plump right up. I did have a days worth of food in there as well but here you go. Little peanut is just growing right along, nice aqnd healthy which is all we can ask for. We are soo excited and we are just counting down the weeks. We've got a long way to go though.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are really cool!
& it does look like a little peanut. How exciting... :)

Kathleen said...

Oh my gosh, we have pictures at 10 weeks and it's like "well, I think it's going to eventually be a baby..." hahaha

And you are showing so much more than me already! I just look a little chubby... :(

Carly Nichols said...

You're so tiny!! I looked like was having triplets!!! Seriously!!

Caton said...

you are so cute! I guess I will have to refrain from calling you fatty for a few months since it's actually a baby in there!

Lindsey said...

14 weeks was when I started popping too! Cute belly! YAY!

Anonymous said...

LOL Caton! Still so excited for you Jen. Can we have a dinner date soon?

Mary-Sunshine said...

cute little belly! you are tiny! i am not even pregnant and i look bigger than you!

McRae Family said...

You still look super cute! I can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl!

What did ya think? said...

Are you in your sports bra????

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

Ya, I'm kind of a slut! I thought you knew that already. No- I have a few out of town people that want to see my actual belly growing so I had to show it off!

Kacey's View said...

OOOOOOHHHHH MYYYYY GOSHHHHH!!!!!!! WHAT!! YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Has it really been that long since I've seen you?! Good thing I checked you blog!! Congrats!!!!