Friday, January 21, 2011

38 weeks

2 more weeks! I can do it!! I am 38 1/2 weeks and I just want this little guy to get here right now!! Sooooo badly! I know he has to finish cooking in there but I just want to hold him and play with his little fingers and toes. I can feel them punching and kicking me all day long and I just wish I had a little window that I could look in and see him.


This belly gets a lot of weird looks throughout the day. Tj told me some girl was just staring at me when we walked by her at Walmart the other day. It's a phenomenon and I am amazed at what our bodies are actually capable of doing.



























I have been working on the little guy's room and it is coming along but I am still waiting on a few things. TJ is building a "closet" for his clothes because my clothes already fill up all of the closets in the house, hehehe. When we move, he will have plenty of closet/drawer space so this is just temporary. It's just a matter of nagging TJ bad enough to get it done. We are also waiting on the glider that my mom got us. Once they are both here I will feel complete.

Here is the room as of now. Like I said.... waiting on the closet so I can clear the floor of piles of clothes.











His cute Pottery Barn bedding that my sister in law Marisa gave us. It is so precious! I can't wait to see little man all bundled up in his bed.












I have been having lots and lots of contractions,some more intense than others, so hopefully that is a good sign of things to come..... pleeeeeeeaaaaasssseeeeee!!!

13 comments:

Saragers said...

yay!! babies are so fun, but they sure leave you tired!!! i'm so happy for you!!

Jen said...

Oh i am feeling for ya. These last few weeks are the hardest.

Ha Ha about the window in your belly comment- wow, could you imagine!

p.s. those brown pants are about 7 yrs old. pre-marriage/ pre-baby. haven't been able to fit into them since after I got married. the thighs are still a little tight though. I still have some work to do. I call them my sexy pants :) Sorry not a clue where I got them except maybe Forever 21 (7 yrs ago)

Lindsey said...

Jen, you look great! Can't wait to see the little guy!!!

Caton said...

you look so cute, Very excited for you my dear, thank you for the update!

Heidi said...

It will be here before you know it! IT is incredible the way our bellies stretch and change for a baby! Can't wait to see the little guy! You look awesome Jen! And you are doing a great job getting everything ready for him.

Jamie said...

Crap! Come on already! Jk. The longer the better... well maybe not since if I went full term Miles he would've been 11 lbs. Here's hoping you go soon and he's not 11 lbs.
PS. I hope that didn't scare you. I'm being totally sarcastic.
Oh and the nursery is dreamy. Wish I had one like that for my new man. You done good.
Loves!

molly mouse said...

i can't believe it's only 2 weeks away! it feels like it was just a few months ago that you were telling me you were pregnant at Ned's. hang in there lady, he's going to be perfect!

molly mouse said...

p.s. michael says, "is she pregnant?" and i say "um, YEAH!"

Matt and Stephanie said...

Girl, I hear ya, I want this baby out so bad. If there was something I could do to go into labor, I would definitely do it. I cant sleep, I am not comfortable and I am so sick of everyone asking me when I am due, that I look tired, I look like I dropped, the comments go on and on...
Lets have these babies already!

McRae Family said...

I can't believe how close you are...SO CRAZY!! And also the room looks great so far. Where did you put everything that was in there?! That is quite impressive!

Casey said...

Congrats again Jen! I can't wait to see pictures and hear about your labor. The minute you see that little baby for real nothing else will seem to matter! Wishing you all the best, Casey

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

His room looks so cute and you look great! I can't wait to see pictures of this cute little guy. When are you guys moving?

Anonymous said...

You are one HOT mamma to be. It'll be over soon :)