Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter's (insert nacho libre accent) pictures

We had a very good but low-key Easter this year. I can't wait for Mason to get a little bigger so he can hunt for eggs like his parents... muuwhahahahah. yes, we still hunt for the golden egg which is filled with the best Easter gift- $$$$$. yes!

We went to my mom's on saturday afternoon for our annual hunt. She is getting trickier and trickier every year. I found my egg in the AC vent on the ceiling, which I had to unscrew to get it. Tj's egg was in the piano- and I mean IN the piano. I don't know what she'll do next year.

Family Easter picture

Mason's Easter Fadora

My same Easter basket from when I was a little girl.
Mason's easter basket from grandma
His easter overalls. A little big but still cute none the less. Being so reverent and folding his arms
Look at those baby blues!
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter. On Sunday we went to TJ's parents and had dinner and it was so yummy! I just love holidays and I can't wait for him to enjoy them too!!

3 comments:

Caton said...

he's so stinkin cute jen!

Jen said...

He is just too stinkin cute, i'm sure i have said that before, but you can never say it enough, right :)

McRae Family said...

Why didn't you say that Valerie found hers first?!?