Tuesday, May 24, 2011

BUMBO

Mason was so cute in his little BUMBO. He can't quite figure how to stay straight up but he is adorable none-the-less. We just have to keep working out those ab muscles! A little more GTL I guess (the same goes for mommy).




He loves to watch the puppies, especially when they are wrestling with each other. He can sit and stare at them forever and gets really mad at me when I move him.

4 comments:

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

Man, that baby of yours is so stinking cute!

Michelle Andersen said...

Jen, he is seriously so cute!! I love all of that hair!

McRae Family said...

Love those tummy pics...he looks so old in them! And the bear still makes me laugh!

Leisel said...

They have a tray for bumbos now? They didnt even have bumbos when Dayson was that age. They are the BEST!