Oh my gosh, I have decided we are moving to Utah. Well not really but a girl could dream right??? I mean the weather is fabulous, there is actally a scenery to look at (instead of flying back the day after the haboob and seeing nothing but dirt from the airplane) and so many fun things to do, not to mention getting to see my brother and his family. I just want to turn rght around and go back for another month or so. I think we will become snowbirds until Mason starts school.
The airpland ride. Mason did much better than I thought he would. There was a little fussiness but he slept for part of it so that was a relief.
We walked to the park one day and just played and picknicked. It's so nice to be able to do that in the summer, I mean actually going outside of your house!!
We went up to Cascdae springs and picknicked there as well. such a pretty drive through Sundance. I should probably look into getting one of those huge cabins. I'm just waiting for my winning lottery ticket!
Val also taught me how to mae rolls. yum! I have already made them twice since we've been home.
We also went ad saw the fireworks at BYU on saturday night. They are spectacular and I am vowing that we go every year. Stewart blessed their new baby girl and we ate and ate and ate deliecious pork. We went to Seven peaks waterpark and got totally sunburned and loved every minute of it and to top it off, we went and found the house from "Sister Wives". Robyn and I were so excited!!
We had such a fun trip an I can't wait to go back!! Thank you Rewart and Stobyn ( as Tj calls you) for lettig us all crash in on your house, we are so grateful!!
We had so much fun






No comments:
Post a Comment