Sunday, August 12, 2007
Graphic
So I was sleeping-in peacefully yesterday morning when to my surprise, Tj comes in and says, " Jen, I don't want to alarm you but......." of course I sat up out of bed, thinking he was just joking around about something and I saw blood all over his shirt. Apparently something had happened to his air compressor and as he was trying to fix it a piece of the PVC pipe exploded and came right towards his face. It went all the way through his lower lip and caused a hole with blood gushing out. He didn't want to go to the hospital, but of course, I made him cause I was freaking out and he had to get a tetnus (sp??) shot, X-rays,and 4 stitches ( 2 on the inside and 2 on the outside). But worst of all, he was put on a liquid diet so we have been living at jamba juice for the past 24 hours. Poor guy!!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
my baby is kicking me really had right now from laughing sooooo much!!! I love it.
Oh my gosh! SCARY!!!!! Glad he is okay!
yeah, that would freak me out! you are nice to be on a liquid diet with him...i don't think i would with jared!
Good thing the piece that hit him wasn't bigger!! Get better soon TJ!
Oh no! Good thing everything turned out okay! You are such a cute little wife, taking him to the hospital and going on a liquid diet with him!
I miss you, we need to hang out soon! What are you up to this weekend?
gosh! very graphic! so glad to see he's okay, though. you probably can't kiss now, huh?! :) poor TJ. :)
Post a Comment