Sunday, July 29, 2007

WEEKEND

Well TJ and I headed up north to Springerville/ Eagar for the big family reunion. It was sooooo nice up there! The weather was like 62 degrees and rained every day. It is so nice to wear a sweatshirt in July. We didn't do much, just a chance to get out of the heat and relax. It's hard for TJ to get off work ( even though he is his own boss) but it was so great to just get away for a few days!

When we were leaving this morning we came across all of these elk in the middle of the road. It was so cool, this little city girl has never seen that before so I had to take a picture.



Then when we were driving we started playing the license plate game and I just had to show proof of how bad I was at the game! you can see Tj's hand mark on my knee. needless to say, I got him back for that one!!



The rest of these are just silly pictures we took but I didn't get ready so please excuse my white-trashness!!!



5 comments:

Jamie & Johnny said...

You guys always have too much fun. No fair! DId you bring your camper? I'm curious! Looks like a beautiful weekend. Glad you got away!

Jewelia Eagar said...

looks like a fun time, we're sad we couldnt go. next time...cute new wallpaper!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

It looks like married life is treating you good! We need to get together! Its been a long time!

Mary-Sunshine said...

How fun, I just came back from my family reunion as well! You will need to teach me how to change the background for my blog!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Hey I posted some more pictures of Rilyn so you can see her! I need you to help me figure out this website cause I'm clueless!