Sunday, July 22, 2007

GIRL'S NIGHT

My friend Randee is leaving for Ohio so her husband can attend Podiatry school for 4 years so we decided to go out before she leaves for one last girl's night. We went to Tia Rosas so she could get in one last good Mexican meal before she heads back east and Mexican food is considered Taco Bell!!







We'll miss you but we'll see you at Christmas!!

4 comments:

Mary-Sunshine said...

That stinks! I hate having to say good bye to frineds! Jared keeps trying to tell me we need to move, but I just won't let him take me away from my family and friends!

Jewelia Eagar said...

That is the same podiarty school that Matt (Clay's brother) is at. Nice pick for Mexican Food :) thanks for the free advertisement

Randee Mecham said...

Thanks Jen! At least we have the blogs to keep in touch with pictures etc.

Jacie said...

Hey TJ this is Nick Porter how have you been doing? I heard you started a granite company hope things are going well Late, Nick