Friday, July 13, 2007

Progress

As promised, here are the updates on TJ's teardrop trailer. The trailer itself came in a box of metal pieces and Tj put this all together by himself. I guess there is some hope after all for this trailer.
We went looking at pop up trailers yesterday just for the fun of it and I can't tell you how much I got into it. If we had the money I think Tj and I would have walked out of there with one. I guess I have a whitetrash side in me after all! huh?!?!?

P.S. I know the background is a bit abnoxious but I love it. I won't keep it for too long, I promise



5 comments:

aleisha said...

I think when i was adding it to my links, it told me there was an error, but once i clicked on the link from my blog page, it worked as a link. Just copy and paste the website, and it should work... keep your fingers crossed. Are we getting together any time soon???

Beegh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Randee Mecham said...

Jen I teach you how to change your background and this is the one you pick! I know my background choices may not always be the best, but at least they don't make your eyes go crazy! ;)

Alyssa said...

I will give you the recipe for the chicken alfredo the next time I see you. I need to go look at the names of the seasoning and sauce. I'll get it to you on Wednesday. I'm glad you liked it!

jackson family said...

I love the busy back ground I dont know how to get better then those offered by blogspot so this one is fun! Good luck with the trailer!