Monday, September 24, 2007

What's new

Ok, not alot is new with us but it's been about 2 weeks so it's that time to update!! Tj's parent's are getting home in about 3-4 weeks so we are packing up our bags and moving out! Tj's owns a house near Power and Brown so we are heading out that way. I forgot to get pics yesterday while we were there so hopefully soon I can do that. It is a fixer-upper for sure but TJ has done a pretty good job with it. The people that lived there before were smokers so we pulled out the carpet, re- paitned and tiled and re-carpeted. We are totally re-doing the bathrooms ( taking out the alvocado tub) and the kitchen. It is starting to really come together but the outside will have to wait for a while. It needs some fixing up also but as long as the inside is livable then I'm OK!! TJ gave me a decorating budget so if any of you know of any cute, cheap places to get stuff, let me know!! Other than that we are boring and don't have much going on!! I promise I will get before and after pics up soon!!

10 comments:

Caton said...

i cant remember the name of the place but it's by paradise bakery on val vista and baseline and my sister says it has old lady things but if you look around you can find some awesome stuff! i think it starts with a K...good luck!

Michelle said...

YEAH you're going to be so close to me now! I can't wait to have more fun neighbors!

(that place is called kirklands and its got ok things)

Molly and Molly said...

Jen, a word of advice - get the old lady things! Old ladies have the best style!

Alyssa said...

K, I love your new background!! I will have to get some fall colors on mine too!!! Good job! See you tonight!

Molly and Molly said...

SERIOUSLY! WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE FINDING THESE CUTE BACKGROUNDS!?!?!?

Andy & Jen said...

hey jen, congrats i didn't know you got married! you guys are so cute! hope everything is going good for you! - jen

Molly and Molly said...

jen, i love it! you're hired! at the lindsay question, one guy said to michael "not long enough" heheehe

i trust i'll be seeing you at aleisha's baby shower?

Livin' Wright said...

JEN! How fun! I love that I can keep track of old friends on this Thing. I have the BEST Decorating place. Its called the Decor Store on Chandler Blvd and Kyrene. Reasonable pricing and Dang Cute!

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

Yay!!! I'm glad you found me and now I found you! We are wonderful. Still in Utah and childless but we have 2 dogs! haha Oh how I miss you! How have you been? Its so fun to have blogs to keep up on everyone's lives:)

Summer said...

Thanks for the nice words. Our house was a fixer-upper. BUilt in the 70's and all original. We too had avacado green, and the yummy mustard yellow kitchen. It was alot of work re-doing it. but I love my house!

Have fun! And what a good husband T.J!!