Does anyone know where I can get free background templates that are already made or somewhat easy to figure out. It's after halloween and my background is out dated but the website I usually got them from is shut down. Please help!!
i would love to help you but i had to go back to the lame blogger profile edit because i looked everywhere and couldn't find any good backgrounds...and i froget you live so close to her, i am calling you next time i am over there!
http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates This is where I got mine. They aren't as cute as a page I used to use but that got shut down:( Oh well, here you go!
Hey Jen! I'm not sure what website to check out - I've been looking for one, too. I always see these really cute blogs and I can never figure out how to change mine. But I did want to say hi! Have an awesome Thanksgiving! Keep up the great blog work!
Tj and I got married March 20, 2007. We are having so much fun being a young married couple. TJ owns a granite company called Vintage Granite and he is very good at what he does. A big perfectionist!! I get the incredible opportunity to stay at home with our sweet baby boy Mason. He is the biggest joy in our lives and we love to just sit and watch him. Life is good!
8 comments:
i would love to help you but i had to go back to the lame blogger profile edit because i looked everywhere and couldn't find any good backgrounds...and i froget you live so close to her, i am calling you next time i am over there!
Pyzam has some. Ive never used them from there, but Ive seen a lot of their layouts on peoples pages, so they can't be too hard.
Hey Jen! (This is Cody). Yes...we do have a blog!! I didn't know either, so this post is really late :( Your blog is way cooler...
http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates
This is where I got mine. They aren't as cute as a page I used to use but that got shut down:( Oh well, here you go!
Check out Onehm on my blog- in all of her past posts regarding templates- she is my Aunt and i get the majority of my stuff from her recomendations.
Oh Wait!
Shabbyprincess.com is a good sight to download cute templates- check it out!
Jen some one already told you but I just got mine off of Pyzam. Its not that bad. Its really easy.
Hey Jen! I'm not sure what website to check out - I've been looking for one, too. I always see these really cute blogs and I can never figure out how to change mine. But I did want to say hi! Have an awesome Thanksgiving! Keep up the great blog work!
Post a Comment