Thursday, February 21, 2008

As Promised......

We finally celebrated our Valentines day with dinner tonight at the incredible Shabu Fondue. yummmmmmm!!! It was sooo good. I always forget how good it is, especially the dessert part. Here are some pics:

These are the flowers Tj got me. Soooo pretty!!


This is what happens when Tj is on the phone and I get bored while driving:


TJ driving like a maniac on the freeway

The first course: cheese fondue with apples, chips and bread. yum!

The second course: chicken and shrimp and veggies:

The third course: chocolate with fruit and cheesecake and marshmallows. yum!

Just a cute picture


Yum Yum Yum! It's so fun to get dressed up and go out once in awhile. You all have to try this place, especially if you've never done it before. Thanks Trever! It was delicious! I love you!

13 comments:

Jen said...

All i can say is.... You are one Sexy Chick!

That looked like an awesome night, and the flowers are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I need to go to that place, it looks delicious! Ps. I was like Trevor...who's Trevor?? hahahaha

Jenny Johnson said...

Looks like you guys had an aweseom night out!! The pictures are making me hungry!

Amber Larsen said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun. We went there once; it is SO yummy! I'm jealous :)

Jen said...

Regarding the holiday blocks- check out my creafts link on my blog for some ideas.

Pretty much the jist of it is modge podging scrapbook paper to blocks(already painted), then either ink, paint, or vinyl stamp letters on. Then you can add little accents.

p.s. it took my 2nd try to make one that i liked.- Next on my list is to make a St Patricks day one and a Spring one.

Caton said...

looks delicious, we are definitely going to try that place asap!


p.s. you look hot!

The Naegle's said...

Hi Jenn!! THanks for the post, yes I agree my baby is so cute :) but i think i am a little biased. I love your blog it is so fun to see how happy you and TJ are... that restaurant looks so yummy we'll have to try it. I hope we get together soon too, like for St patty's day at the Eagar's. I hope they do it, It will be a blast!!

me and the kiddos said...

Hi! I saw your page too, infatct, I havd it added on my friends list because I check on you often! I didn't want to be like, Uh, Hi, remember me... :) How are you? You look amazing!

Molly and Molly said...

i will be at randee's shower fo sho! and i will bring stripes with me. all i can say is geez louise, danny & mabel live far!! want to carpool?

Jenny Johnson said...

I work out at Fitness works and they guy originally wanted $50 per session, but I talked him down to $35. It still seems pretty pricey, but I think my results are well worth it!

Molly and Molly said...

uh, how can we sit talking forever if you're not there eating lays?! i'm going to get there early now too, just to bug you

Livin' Wright said...

Those Roses are so pretty! I will have to try that place sometime, I am always up for yummy food!

steele life said...

Hi, I used to live in arizona and be best friends with Lindsey (when she was an albright) Naegle, and you were in my ward. I totally remember you, you probably dont remember me, but thats all good, but it is so fun for me who moved away in 5th grade to see what all the old people in the Mesa area look like, and who they married and what they are up to. check out my blog if you want to!