Then we went out to dinner to PF Changs, the scene of the crime ( that is where TJ proposed, he had my ring put into a fortune cookie and suprised me at the restaraunt.) It was delicious!!!
About a week ago we bought ourselves some bikes as our anniversary presents and Tj has been loving it! I have had to work alot lately so Tj will go in the late afternoon or early morning and ride for like 10 miles at a time. I am gonna have a hard time keeping up with him but it is great exercise and so much fun!!
This is my pretty blue bike. Below is Tj trying to show off for the camera!!
Last Monday we went to our friends Clay and Jewelia Eagars for a St Patrick's day Party: Mormon Style (no booze). We each had to choose something green to wear out of a box which explains my feather boah and Tj's pigtails. We always like to go over there are hang out. Thanks for the invite guys! and we love the new house.
Hopefully I will get my butt in gear and start posting more but life is crazy right now (which I guess is better than boring). I will do my best to fill you in on our fabulous lives!!






9 comments:
Hey dude, call me this week, school doesn't start for me again till next monday and I feel like shopping!
i love tj's business-man fatty phone holder :)
Congrats you two. I'm jealous about the bikes, I'm dying to get one. Maybe after the baby Johnny will buy me one. Happy Easter!
Happy Anniverary! I love the bike poses.
wow, time flies! congrats! and i love that you have bikes! jared and i keep talking about how we need to do that, we just haven't yet!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU (TO YOU!) that's singing text - it's very complicated you better love it! (at least as much as i love you)
Have a Great Day!!
happy anniversary! The bikes are awesome!
Is that bike the SLEDGEHAMMER? Does he take it on any sweet jumps?
I must admit, TJ has excellent form and posture on his new bicycle. Very effective!
Post a Comment