Yesterday was the big day. Is 24 old?? I feel like I am so old! It's not that I want to go back to Junior high or anything but I feel like I am still 16. geez!! Where does the time go? Anyways- I have to work alot so celebration will take place this weekend! I'll keep you posted!!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Happy Birthday to Me!
Yesterday was the big day. Is 24 old?? I feel like I am so old! It's not that I want to go back to Junior high or anything but I feel like I am still 16. geez!! Where does the time go? Anyways- I have to work alot so celebration will take place this weekend! I'll keep you posted!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
Happy b-day. 24, you are still a baby. hope you have a fun weekend!
Happy Birthday! 24 iw definitely NOT old, but I know that sometimes being married and working all the time makes you feel a lot older!! Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!
Happy Late birthday!! Sorry I missed it. Hope you had a good day.
Happy Birthday!! Have a fun weekend celebrating! I'm in the same boat with you on feeling like I'm still about 16. I still can't believe that I'm married and a mom and have graduated college. Its NUTS!! Time flies I guess! We need to get together soon!
Happy Birthday. Your not old. Just young at heart. Thats what I like to think.Have a great Birthday. I dont feel old enought to have two kids.
Jen, you two are so fun together! hope everything is going good!
ode to be 24! definetly not old! you are not even over the hump to thirty (25) happy birthday live it up!
Happy Birthday! How fun that your anniversary is so close to your b-day, just as long as TJ never tries to combine them!! Our anniversary is a couple days after my b-day too! Its always one big week of celebration!
Happy belated Birthday! Hey remember the good old days at MacArthur when you were Jennifer M and I was Jennifer J. I saw a kid today wearing a Simpson's shirt and it reminded me of that weird kid Joey who called me Jennifer J no matter if there were any other Jennifer's around, & no matter how old we got!
HAPPY BDAY! You are old! :)
Post a Comment