Thursday, April 3, 2008

We Did It!!

For most of you who don't know... We finally moved into our house! It's not totally done yet and still has some serious decorating to do but that's where I've been the last couple of days! I will try and post pictures as soon as I can but we don't have a new computer yet so it may be a little while! Keep checking in though.. maybe I'll suprise you!

** A big shout out to my brother Chris and his wife Valerie for helping last minute!! I called them on Monday when Tj told me we were moving and they were there in just a few hours!! We couldn't have done it without you guys!! We love you! And don't worry- we'll keep putting you to work on painting!! THANK YOU!!

8 comments:

Jen said...

How exciting for you guys! Congrats!

Camberley said...

YEAH for you guys! Congratulations!

jackson family said...

finally you can actually stay in your house over night so exciting to be on your own excited to see it!

aleisha said...

halle-freakin-lejua. Dont know how you did it with the inlaws for a year... youve got more patience that me i guess! congrats. where is it again???

Caton said...

so exciting..i want to come see it soon!

natalie said...

Who knew! Post pictures when you can. And yeah! You get to use your wedding presents now!

jackson family said...

I have the dc14, ove it but wish I had a different color other then yellow like the red one or something but I love it it works good on floors too and the hose streches forever you will love it

Jewelia Eagar said...

this is very exciting news. you need to have us over :)