Sunday, April 6, 2008

Out and About

Well I forgot to take pictures of our house before we headed over to Tj's parents house but I will update you on what has been going on otherwise. Last weekend Tj's friend Dave came into town. he just got engaged and we are sooo happy for him. We all went out to Don and Charlie's ( a steakhouse in Scottsadale)for delicious food!

Then On saturday we went out to Scottsdale and they have this GREAT bike trail. It's perfect and there is a little cafe to stop at where you park your bike, eat and then you keep riding.

Then we went out to cheesecake factory for dinner with my brother and my dad for my birthday. As we walked in we quickly realized it was prom because all the girls were dressed so cute. there was one imparticular that we just had to get a picture of. I couldn't believe what I saw. i made my brother and his wife Valerie pose so I could get a picture. You will have to click on the phote to get a better shot of the outfit!!

Then on Sunday we went to my mom's house for dinner and my sister in law showed us her " fat face" so of course we had to join in and see what we looked like. heheheh you gotta love it!




I promise to get house pictures up soon and hopefully when it is down we can have a swimming party/BBQ to break it in.

12 comments:

Alyssa said...

You better get those house pics up! I want to see.

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...

I cant wait to see your house. What was that girl wearing??? You guys are always having so much fun...

aleisha said...

hey maybe their prom was "a blast from the past" 80's themed.... hahahahahah

Molly and Molly said...

jen, what jacket are you wearing in the first picture? you look amazing! also, let me know when you are having a pool party - i want to try to come.

Mary-Sunshine said...

Can't wait to see the new house! I have to say, Jen you need to find a new job!

jackson family said...

k the converse really...! how fun bike rides ours are getting dusty...so excited to see your house!!

Jenny Johnson said...

We did our pictures at the Mesa Arts Center....there are a TON of places for awesome pictures there. I HIGHLY recommend it!!

Caton said...

thank you for the thoughts on my hair and you are right i should have mentioned that your hair now it fabulous and luxurious not to mention super stylish always etc.haha. anyway when are we going to see some pictures of the house!

Stephanie said...

Hey girl! It's been forever! Congrats on getting married! You two look so happy!

Alyssa said...

I'm still waiting for house pics.:)

Summer said...

-k- the bike riding thing... how fun!!

Yahoo on your house!

Amber Larsen said...

you guys are so fun!! love the fat face : )