HOUSE:
We don't have internet at our house yet so it is hard to get back here and stay updated! Things are progressing with the house. It's all starting to come together. For about the first month we didn't have TV so we went through alot of movies. We were always at Wal-Mart buying new ones because we got bored just sitting around. About 2 weeks ago TJ finally ordered Direct TV and of course he ordered the premium package so now we have like 500 channels. It was great for about a week and a half but now I am totally bored of TV. I never thought I would say that. We did step into 2008 with DVR and that is of course the best thing ever!!! I absolutely love fast forwarding through commercials! Who would have ever thought!!
This is a little update on the " wood room". We are still doing the waynes coating, but I had to get in a little decorating. I was going crazy!!
CALIFORNIA:
My mom and I met up with my brother and his family in California 2 weekends ago! It was sooo much fun. We hit the beach for a few hours and then went to Knotts Berry Farm 1 day and Disneyland the 2nd day. I haven't been in years so that was really fun. We decided to run to the kiddie rides at Disneyland when it first opened so as soon as we got off the Pinnochio Ride there were people standing there passing out free park hopper passes and free fast passes to all the big rides like splash mountain and space mountain. It was so great! I never win anything so we were all super excited!!
Here is my sister-in-law and I at the beach
It was pretty cold. One of my nieces passed out after their long drive!
This is my brother and their girls! I have the cutest nieces in the world!!
This was after the log ride... needless to say, she didn't like it very much but she is so dang cute! I, on the other hand, do not look so dang cute!!
On the drive home, we of course stopped by the outlets in Palm Springs and I scored this Coach bag for $150 ( normally $468). I was so excited!! I walked out of the store feeling like I ripped them off or something!
PLANNING:
I just love summer time and especially California summers( as you can tell by the musical selection on here) so I am trying to convince Tj to go back over 4th of July. We haven't really been on any vacations together so I think it would be so much fun. Anyone who wants to go just let me know. I think it would be great to get a bunch of friends and go together!!
DIET:
TJ and I started a diet about a month ago. He has been alot better at it than I have but we both did pretty good. He has lost 16 lbs and I lost about 10. Still more work to do but just in time for swimsuit season. TJ said he was only going to do it for 1 month so last night we had our first meal off the diet and let me tell you..... It was the best Barros Pizza and wings we have ever had!!!
Here he is with his wings! Yum!
MORE PLANS:
Our pool is officially ready for summer time so if any of you need a place to cool off just give me a ring!! we will welcome you with open arms! plus we could BBQ or something!






10 comments:
i love the new page and the update i am so excited for you...also it was so fun seeing you last weekend i am sorry i was sick and sort of lame but we should swim or do something soon! i want to come see the new place..also the little blue box produced the prettiest engraved silver bracelet, so needless to say i was excited! have a good week<3
p.s. i wasn't surprised molly got the shoes she has always copied me.hehe you should get them too thought they go with everything!
Fun Stuff!! It sounds like you had a blast in California. You look skinny in the pictures from there. You house looks like its coming along great.
You have been busy! How fun! I love the beach too! You know what you should do is go to Rocky Point and stay at the resorts down there. Jared and I had a blast when we did that and it was pretty cheap!
jen i am so inspired by you, i too am going on a diet. just as soon as i finish my pazookie snack.
also, as soon as i know the next time i'll be in town, i am telling you so we can lay by the pool, eat lays, & hang out in your wood room!! caton can come too, i guess
such a cute bag and you totally look dang cute! ode to have a pool so jealous
How did you lose 10 lbs? I'm jealous! Congrats!
Hi friend! It was so good to see you today. You and Camille made me feel a glimpse of normal again! I love your new purse and props on the weight loss! I thought you looked extra sexy today!! Thanks for taking care of the bridge!
Hey jen. ok so i totally didnt post his name cause i didnt want to embarass him. His name is Brandon Gatson. anyone who went to nathan hale elementary knows the gatson brothers.
im so jealous that you got to go to disneyland. your nieces are beautiful.
ps. the pizza delivery boy was Brigham Bailey LOL!
Yay for Summer! Cute pictures - cute purse!! Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment