Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tweeters

Yesterday we found a bird in our pool just floating. We thought it was dead and then my sister in law Valerie noticed it was still breathing. I made Tj come fish it out of the pool and give it mouth to mouth. No just kidding but he did get it out and it was in shock from how cold the pool was. We made it a make shift nest to keep it warm and put it in our shed so Rocky wouldn't eat it.


He made it through the night and flew away! hooray for Tweeters (that is what we named him)!!

We also went out to Charlestons for dinner with my brother Chris and Valerie and my dad and Debbie.
This is what happens when you try and get TJ to take a cute picture:






Chris and Val being goobers!


It was a good day!

6 comments:

Molly and Molly said...

oh man, i love you - tweeters! also, what days are you not working (during the daytime) of the week of june 9? i think i'm coming to town & i really want to visit with you!

Alyssa said...

What a great rescue. Good job guys. Darin does the same thing when we take pictures.

Karlee said...

Aw, how nice of you! Nice name too. Oh, and may I say that TJ is VERY photogenic!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Wow thats nuts! I have the same problem with Cody and pictures. What is with these boys!

Caton said...

cute pictures even though you guys are nerds...when are we laying out?

The Gardners said...

Jen, those are two most random and funny posts I have ever seen! You and TJ are so cute. Looks like I'm coming back to the bridge on the 16th (just me though, no baby). Can't wait to see you soon!
Lia