So Thursday night was my first night off in a few weeks. Work has been crazy so I decided I was just going to clean and then relax all day. That also happened to be the day that it rained and rained. i was kind of in the romantic mood, so I figured I would make dinner and then I set up a chocolate fondue for a nice night in. Tj called about 6:00 and said he was going to get his hair cut and then wanted to go out to eat. I was kind of annoyed because due to my lazy day I didn't get ready and I had prepared this meal. I put everything away, got ready to go and waited for him to call. About an hour later I call him because I was just waiting around and he said nevermind on the "out to eat" idea and he would be home soon. I got a little annoyed again but pulled everything out of the fridge and decided I wouldn't let it bother me. I start cooking when all of a sudden I turn around and this is what I am comfronted with.



I wasn't sure if I should be totally pissed or die laughing. I chose to go with the pissed version. I'm not sure why but I was so mad. I couldn't even look at him without getting mad/ laughing to myself in my mind.
Then to be even more funny.... he knew I hated it but for some reason he didn't cut it until this morning. That is 3 days with this stupid haircut. he went to his sister's this morning to cut in and he came back with this. he thinks he's real funny!!

Finally I convinced him to shave it all and now I am much happier!!
He wasn't very happy about it.
17 comments:
oh I would cry! and then I would have been mad til he cut it, but seeing the pictures I just laughed! and I would have ate the founde (sp) all by my slef!
oh I would cry! and then I would have been mad til he cut it, but seeing the pictures I just laughed! and I would have ate the founde (sp) all by my slef!
I am so sorry. We had to laugh. I would kill Dave if he came home like that.
I am so sorry. We had to laugh. I would kill Dave if he came home like that.
unfortunately, Ive been confronted with a similar cut on both Jesse and Colby. I just told jesse "If you want to look like a tard, go ahead, but youre going to do it by yourself. I wont be seen with you til its gone." It was shaved shortly after. STAND YOUR GROUND AND STOP EATING OUT! I dont want you to have a massive heart attack at 36!
hahahaha. oh and your music scared me, and when are we laying out?
Jen you poor thing - you need a vacation!!
That is hilarious though. Katie & Dave told us we needed to see your most recent post - hahaha.
I would have been pissed! No doubt about it!!
I'm sorry that happened. Darin has done something like that before. I just laughed for a while and told him to shave, but of course he didn't until he wanted to. Boys will be boys, even when they are supposed to be mature men.
all i can say is WOW! i think tj and andy would get along great, he is constantly growing, shaving, and cutting ugly designs in his hair and beard! GROSS!
You have got to be kidding me! That is just way too nuts! Holy cow! Only TJ!!!!
Oh you poor thing!! You are such a trooper not to get SUPER mad, esp after all that work you went through. Its a good thing you married such a nice guy! He is crazy!!!
Oh & don't even worry about not sending us our thank you note! I still have a handful I never sent out, too...oops!
Haha, niiiiice!
WoW! You're way nicer than me.
Ok so I'm dying laughing right now but if cody would have come home like that I would have been mad too. I'm glad you convinced him to cut it off!!
Best Hair cut ever! Do you Think TJ has time to cut Nixon's hair like that?
i would have been so pissed that i did the dinner for nothin. you are definately patient girl. about the hair cut i seriously couldn't of gotten mad that is the funniest thing. you guys are so entertaining.
Post a Comment