Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I stole this from TJ's cousin Lindsey's blog because I though it was such a fun idea.

Directions: Leave a comment on my blog about a memory of you and I together (Tj or Jen). It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, just whatever you remember.

Then repost this on your blog to see who leaves comments for you!

Could be fun, right?

10 comments:

Randee Mecham said...

oh Jen where do i start!!! Running from the golf course man, playing girl talk, playing restaurant, swimming all day, eating popcorn and hershey kisses, spend the nights,golf baseball, roller blading,kino cheer, girls camp,the lake, disney land, really the list goes on and on! We've had some "good times" together!! Love ya girl!

Unknown said...

Oh yes, Thunderbird Dental. What is better than that? And yes, his name was Dr. Hinder. I can't believe you forgot! What a cutie! :)

Caton said...

oh much like Randee..where do I begin, spend the nights, steam rollers, laying out/swimming, reaking havoc on matt king and beegh, me writing you 20 page poems, cheescake dates, aerobics, falling off benches, deer and cows like salt etc etc etc, I <3 you!

aleisha said...

me, you, sleep over. wyatt coming down the fire escape to your bedroom.

Karlee said...

How funny, I came to your blog to tell you I thought of you when I was driving to work today. Warren G - Regulate. You and a Filibertos drive-thru was the first picture that came to my mind.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Too many! spend the nights, frozen grapes, hate notes, kickball, the lake, throwing up at the lake, slap wars, dirty hair, seeing how far we could jump in the pits at the golf course, restaurant, summers at Randees house, middle man-you,wyatt,aleisha-nuff said,Holly,magic mountain, snowboarding!, and many many more...

Kathleen said...

So when I was 16 we came to Mesa for the Fiesta Bowl (you know, the one where Ohio State actually won..) and I felt so grown-up because my parents let me out on New Year's Eve! So I drove around from party to party with you and your friends and it was so fun! Then I got home at like 5am and didn't even get in trouble!

Randee Mecham said...

Beegh was disappointed that I left Ice nip off the list!! OH YEAH RIGHT!

McRae Family said...

Ok TJ, I'll leave a comment for you. I remember you rockin your "mullet" or as I remember, half of a haircut. I think we were finally cutting it off but you needed to rock it one more time. I just remember thinking that I was so glad you were going to be a part of the family to bring a little more fun and craziness into the McRae fam.

Molly and Molly said...

i remember when tj started dating jen and jen & i would talk about him all the time...
watching the oc, laying in the dungeon planning fictional weddings, looking at the pictures all over your walls, reading/passing notes (there was one where you wrote out the itchy & scratchy song that made me almost pee), taking you to school, mint ice cream pie!, dressing up in your basement with aleisha and running around town, obviously eating lays!, painting your room purple, raiding your closet everytime i came over because it was like the mall, watching you curl your hair (i was always so EARLY), and lots of other things!