Friday, July 18, 2008

We just got home from seeing Mamma Mia! and it was fabulous! Tj "had a great time". A chick flick to say the least but now I can't stop singing all the songs. You'll hear them on the blog as well. A must see for all you ladies out there.

also- finally got my hair cut and colored. it's about freakin time Jen!! Thanks Valerie! you're the best.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey Jen and TJ,
I came across your blog through a friend of a friends and saw your leave a comment about you or TJ post, so I thought that I would. Anyways, I went to elementary school with TJ and what I will always remember about him was that he loved to wear overalls and he would leave one strap down and all us girls would always make fun of him but him and Chaz thought that they were so cool. And I always will remember that he called me railroad tracks...he has scarred me for life!! jk
You guys are a a cute couple! Tell him that I say hi.

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

I loved the musical on stage and can't wait to see in film! I'm trying to convince cody we should see it but he thinks we should go see batman (good thing he has brothers so they can go together for that one).

Molly and Molly said...

um, i'm going to need a picture: pronto.

Autumn said...

So where's the before and after pics of your hair?!

Andy & Jen said...

How do you talk TJ into seeing that with you? I'm still trying to find a way to trick Andy! What a good hubby you have!

melissa hogle said...

How did you get TJ to go see that with you? I have not seen a movie with TC in forever because I like chick flicks, and he will not have anything to do with them! I want to see this so bad! It looks so cute! Tell TJ to slap TC into shape!