Tuesday, August 26, 2008

boys will be boys

Well Tj loves to make me laugh but he also loves to test my patience. he showed up looking like this AGAIN:




I guess I couldn't help but laugh but we went straight over to his sister's to finish the job!

He made up for it by making me breakfast. then he decided he wanted to show off his new jeans. Isn't he sexy!!



here we are just being cute!! I love my husband so much!! I'm not sure why I got so lucky but i did. He is the best! This is at Rigatony's


This is at Outback. Tj and I have a bad habit of eating out alot!! It's not good for my diet.


Tj's Birthday became a weekend extravaganza. Sunday night we went to my mom's for dinner to celebrate. It was fun: we played games and my mom and I rocked it at Pictionary! ya baby! Then we found some sparkler's in my brother Chris's room so we let those off. I forgot to take pictures of that though. Thanks mom for the giftcard! Tj has some serious wardrobe updates to make so that will help so much!

I took one picture of my sister-in-law valerie and it's really funny. I couldn't help but post it. I am so happy for her.... after 5 or so years of doing hair she decided she wanted to go back to school and be a nurse. Today was her first day. I hope it went great Val! we are so excited for you and know you will do great!!!


Then last night we went out with my dad and Debbie and Chris and Val to Claimjumpers. It was yummy!! And they gave Tj some restaraunt giftcards and movie passes. yay! Thanks dad



I tried to get a picture of us in the rain but you can't see it.




That's all for now! TJ's parents get home this weekend from their mission. We are so excited! I'll keep you posted!

15 comments:

Summer said...

LOVIN THE STRIPED SWEATER SHIRT! I can not believe John and Candi are coming home allready. crazy!!

Molly and Molly said...

you are such a generous soul -- i've put up some begging for a ride home on the girls' blog, so we'll see who falls for it. :)

Karlee said...

Okay, how do you stay so skinny when you guys eat out all the time. I hate you (aka- I'm jealous)

McRae Family said...

I freaking hate you! Thanks for posting such a beautiful picture of me. You SUCK!! I'll get you back one of these days

emmielou said...

This is too funny that you came across my blog because it is like you said a small world. I went on your blog after I read your comment and had to laugh because I actually went out on a date with your husband years ago when I was in high school still. You should get a good kick out of this because he took me to the Speedway Race Car Track and didn't know that it happened to be bikini night for girls to get in free. So all the slutty girls of the Tempe/Phoenix area were there in their skimpy swimsuits. I think I was the only girl in clothes. He was so embarrassed but I thought it was hilarious. Travis and Lacey got a kick out of it too. You have to ask him if he remembers that.

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

You guys are too cute. Since you guys like to go out so much we should try to get together for dinner! You have so much patience for putting up with those crazy hair cuts. I would never let cody get his hair cut with out my supervision if he ever came home looking like that. TJ youre crazy!!

steele life said...

Those parties sure look like fun! You guys are a very cute couple. It is fun to see Lindsey Naegle in your pictures with her cute baby. Its fun to see you too, and what you are up to now!

The Haslam Family said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I just copied and paste what you wrote on the Bradshaw's Blog. I'm sure you will hear from them soon. Cute blog.

Amanda B. said...

Hey! This is Amanda, Mason's wife. Mason was happy to hear that you guys got married. He had no idea. You guys are a cute couple!

Send us your email address and we'll invite you to our blog. (abradshaw8@gmail.com)

Molly and Molly said...

jen, you are impoRtant & i love you -- that's why i know, deep down, you love harry potter too. don't dispute this - it's what i need to keep you as a friend. :) i'll call you tomorrow when i get into town

emmielou said...

Yes!!! I am so glad you got to laugh at that great experience as well. Hey, what is your maiden name? You look so familiar. What high school?

emmielou said...

Ok, so maybe I have seen you somewhere. Ya, I haven't talked to Michelle in forever. How is she doing?

melissa hogle said...

Ha Ha...your husband is hillarious! Nice hair cut....you are a patient and loving wife!!!

_______________________ said...

Yes, yes and yes! How are you? Was the second picture from the bottom taken on the set of "I Am Sam?" That face is hilarious. I didn't know you married up...good for you. You two look incredibly glorious! Good stuff!

What did ya think? said...

Love the hair TJ