I can't figure out how to post a video so I will just post the link to it. This video is hilarious!! IF TJ and I even start thinking about it we crack up! There is a 15 second commercial before it so just be patient. It's hilarious!!!
http://www.hulu.com/watch/37752/saturday-night-live-the-lawrence-welk-show
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! my friend at work talked about this for a whole week (and by 'talked' i mean mimed the bubble popping part) before she finally showed it to us. i almost peed - it's hysterical & I kinda want to be her for halloween (like where a froofy dress & get doll hands)
my love for you grows every day because of stuff like this
Haha, that is a good one! My favorite skit (well as of present of course) is "Lazy Sunday":
http://www.hulu.com/watch/1397/saturday-night-live-snl-digital-short-lazy-sunday
Hey Jen! I "heart" hulu.com and this skit!!! Try searching for "Kaitlin" (there are 3 clips w/ Amy Poeler) and "MacGruber" - you will die laughing!
Post a Comment