Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Being Goofy

Not much is new. October is a very busy month for me at work so Tj and I try to get out and do something when we get a chance. Tj and his friends are hooked on the never-ending pasta bowl at Olive Garden (which I am not a big fan of) so we went there the other night.




This picture makes me laugh. Tj looks cute and I look like a black girl with attitude! I feel like I am nodding my head in the "oh no you didn't" head bob. hahahah

Another funny picture. I'm not sure what we were doing. I think Tj was trying to get a little "hand-sy" and I pushed him away.

He was a little more successful this go around. I was trying to pull him away right as the picture was being taken.


Tj is so cute. I woke up this morning and had to go pee and when I unrolled the toilet paper this is what I found:

That's why I love this guy! He always suprises me!!

13 comments:

natalie said...

That is SOOO cute, really. Even though its on toilet paper.

McRae Family said...

That is very cute and funny. How does he think of stuff like that?

McRae Family said...

O, and next time we meet, remind me to remind you of the dream you had. :)

Jen said...

So creative- i might just have to try that one.
So cute!

Molly and Molly said...

oooh maybe michael will ask me to marry him on toilet paper! seriously, i'd die laughing - that's adorable. although, with my costly little ticket mix-up, i'm sure that it'll be a while before he asks (or else i'll get a ring pop or something for the ring!)

Caton said...

that is so stinking cute! i am envious

Casey said...

You should have shouted at us! That would have been great! I wouldn't have thought you were crazy :)

The Gardners said...

What a good husband. Maybe I can talk Scott into grabbing my boobs too, I mean writing me love notes!

Michelle said...

Thats so cute that he leaves you messages but seriously how long was he sitting there and why did he have a pen?
And I put Gavin in a new room b/c we don't know for sure if we'll be moving and if we do when so I had to change it up now.

Ashley said...

Hi Jen. I think you left a comment on my blog forever ago, and I never responded....sorry about that. You two are so funny. Looks like you really enjoy eachothers company, and those are such cute pictures.

steele life said...

hey, arent husbands the cutest!! I love how sweet they can be! You guys look like you are having wayyy to much fun!

Janae Walker said...

you guys are just too much fun!

The Roberts Family said...

i was blog hopping!! cute post!