I'm doing it again!! 2 weeks and the Christmas decorations go up!! I am what you would call a Christmas fanatic/freak and I am counting down the days. Christmas music will start playing on 99.9 in the evening soon and I am "going to work" on the inside of this house. In all my holiday cheer, I seem to have married the christmas grinch and he refuses to put up outside lights so whoever wants to help me is definitely invited. In all fairness he said he would put up one of those big huge snow globes in the front yard and I said, " No way!!" Any tips would be great as this will be my first time. I will probably wait a little longer to put the outside ones up. Hopefully it will cool down soon so it will feel like winter!
My mom was in Utah this week so I had her pick up some Stephen's Mint Chocolate Truffle hot chocolate that I can only find up there. I can't wait to start drinking it. yum yum!!

I will post pictures when it's all done. I encourage all of you to get in the spirit of the holidays as well. I feel like it takes so much energy to put it up so I might as well enjoy it for awhile, especially because there is always so much going on at that time. This is one thing I can check off the list. And I get in the holiday spirit and I love that. Anyone who wants to join me is more than welcome!! You know you want to, I won't judge you!
14 comments:
I love you!! I feel the same way. I LOVE Christmas and can't wait for it to be here. If I was living in AZ I would for sure be at your house helping you with those lights. :) Good luck!!
Haha, I love it! I have been telling Ryan for the last couple months that I can't wiat for Christmas and to put up the tree and the decorations! I'm glad I'm not alone!
im sure she would totally do it. just email her and ask her.
I love this time of year!
And I am very glad to hear that you believe you are too good for those tacky snow globes!!
You're hilarious! I haven't even got all my fall decorations up yet. Also I think you can get that hot chocolate at bashas.
Hey guys! Its the Gaddies. I'm glad to see you are a Christmas fanatic too. I must admit that I've already busted out the Christmas music and been listening to it while I clean the house :) I just bought the Faith Hill Christmas CD and its AWESOME!
Hey guys! Its the Gaddies. I'm glad to see you are a Christmas fanatic too. I must admit that I've already busted out the Christmas music and been listening to it while I clean the house :) I just bought the Faith Hill Christmas CD and its AWESOME!
Christmas is the BEST! I am usually one of those people that say You can't start christmas until Thanksgiving is over...This year NO WAY! I ask tank everyday if I can put things up! Good luck with the Christmas lights!
i'm joining your christmas cult jen. this year i've already warned michael that i'm getting decorations & putting them up. That's assuming that i actually have time & space to do that! but i do want him to put lights outside our apartment AND we're going to cut down our tree ASAP!
Ok so since youre soo good at decorating for holidaies, you have to come and decorate my house (once I have one big enough to decorate).
Hooray for Christmas fanatics!!!!! I just want you to know that I 100% on your decorating at the first sign of holidays! I am still trying to get TC to suck it up and paint the baby's room.....then I will move on to Christmas lights! I bet your house will look so cute!
I LOVE that you put your Christmas decorations us early, I think I remember that from last year.
I am totally laughing about TJ being a grinch & not putting up Christmas lights....it must run in the family because Layne is the same way! I can't wait to see the pics when you are all done decorating....drink some yummy hot chocolate for me, too!
I hate you
They sale the hot chocolate at Costco in big cans. Give me your Address and I will send you some. I love that stuff.
Post a Comment