Monday, January 5, 2009

Family time

I decided that since I am sitting at home sick as a dog, it was time to update the blog! We have been so busy and as soon as my body knew I could let down a little, it took it upon itself to make me as miserable as possible! Hopefully it will pass soon but for now I am pirched on the Love Sac with my tissues and Vics Vapor rub on 1 side and my crackers and sprite on the other side. Before all the sickness set in we had a good week. While my brother and his family were here for Christmas we had family pictures done and I think they turned pretty dang good! Here are just a few that I stole from my sister-in-law's facebook. I could only post the Portrait style pics because the landscape ones were too big. I will post more when I get them.







Later in the week, my dad took us flying and we went up to Sedona for breakfast. It was so yummy and was really fun to get out and do something different. Tj wasn't able to go because he had to work but we'll get him up there soon!


I hope everyone had a good New Year's Eve. We actually made it to midnight which was suprising and we played the funniest game ever. If you ever get the chance to play "Curses" you should delve right in. I have never laughed so hard. Then we lit off a few firworks and called it a night! Happy 2009 to all!

6 comments:

Molly and Molly said...

i love the family pictures -- laurie must be so proud of her kids, you've all got such great families.
i like the one with you, robyn, & val sitting next to each other. all the hair is just shiny and beautiful & three different colors!
i'm glad i got to see you too over the break & hopefully we can do a girls' something or other soon. also, i made that picture post just for you because i knew you'd make it to the end
<3

Caton said...

Cute pics! i saw them on facebook too and your neices are so cute it's ridiculous, they must take after their aunt jen! Feel better soon! Karlee and I may be planning soemthing crafty for this upcoming weekend-ish, like thursday or friday night maybe, let me know if you are interested.

Jen said...

I love the ideas for the family pics.
I have to say, it's totally noticeable that your hubby is loosing weight. I'm sure he would like to here that.
I you are lookin hot as always.
Hope you feel better soon):

McRae Family said...

Is that a reminder that you want those pictures from me? I hope you feel better soon! I can totally see you sitting there, looking sad :(

melissa hogle said...

Those are some way cute family pictures! Hope you feel better soon!

Molly and Molly said...

jennifer anne....i am missing your insights on life. hope you're feeling better & this blog absence is fun-related, not toilet-bowl-related. love you!!