Friday, February 6, 2009

Do you have protection?

Because I do! TJ decided that after we went shooting last weekend, I needed a gun of my own. I wasn't very happy about it because guns make me nervous but if I had to have one, it might as well be pink and fabulous!


TJ had a little fun with his very own gun photoshoot.



Are you scared of me yet??

10 comments:

Jen said...

A PINK Gun! That's awesome :)

McRae Family said...

I still don't know if I can be scared of a gun that is pink! I still love it though!

Autumn said...

There's no way you will scare anyone with that thing! I can't wait til Dave gets home to show him. I have a feeling he might want to add to your comments.
Too funny!

Natalie said...

LOL, I love that it's pink!! Awesome!

The Gardners said...

What more could a girl want than precious stones and a pink revolver! You and TJ make me laugh!

Molly and Molly said...

tj kills me - that gun is large! i didn't even know they came in pink. your house is all loaded up --- which is good since you live in the semi-hood

Randee Mecham said...

Jen with a gun, yes I am scared! Glad I live in OH! LOL!
I do love that it is pink.

Mandy said...

Pure HOTNESS!!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Ok so I'm liking the pink gun. Thats way cool.

aleisha said...

hey i think you have your settings set so that there are too many posts kept on one page cause it takes FOREVER to load your page, and then some of your pics wont come up????