Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day and more...

I hope everyone had a GREAT Valentine's day. I had to work unfortunately so it wasn't as romantic as it could have been but... whatta ya gunna do?? We decided we'd celebrate this week when we weren't both working. I had stated a few weeks before the big day that instead of giving gifts this year, let's just go out for a really nice romantic dinner where we can get all dressed up and paint the town RED.
Well 2 days beore V-Day TJ comes running up to me saying "Do you want your Valentine's Day gift?" I reminded him that we weren't doing gifts this year (and thought to myself... now I have to run out and get something for him!!) but he insisted that I open it now. Well, For all you ladies who received a beautiful candele-lit dinner, gorgeous flowers, yummy chocolates and cards with all kinds of love sayings:

EAT YOUR HEART OUT!!




That's right. You guessed it. I received ANOTHER gun. I was in a little bit if shock when I saw it but I guess that's how TJ expresses his love for me. He doesn't want anyone to kidnap me. It's cute in his own little way (at least in his mind it is). He justified giving this gun because it's a more "sexy gun" so it's perfect for Valentine's Day. The only bad thing is that I can't even rack it back. My arms aren't strong enough yet but don't worry.... give me a few more weeks with the personal trainer and I'll be stronger than ever!

I hope everyone was able to enjoy the day with their loved ones.

In other news, I also had to post this picture. For my mom's b-day on the 4th we got her a bunch of family pictures framed and hung on a big wall in her house. Leave it to the genius Mcrae kids and to hang the pictures on a wall by the stairs. Yes, this is us with a ladder on the stairs. Thankfully no one was hurt and Tj and Chris were good sports in helping us. Happy Birthday mom! You are the best mom we could ask for!

7 comments:

McRae Family said...

I guess 1 pink gun wasn't enough!

Andy & Jen said...

now that is my type of gun!

Caton said...

i want to see the pictures on the wall and how's the trainer working out?!

Jamie said...

He's crazy, I love it!

aleisha said...

Freak... Maybe jesse needs to get into the granite business! It is cute, no so sure the pink is intimidating tho.

Kathleen said...

I want to see the finished wall!

Erica Wiezbowski said...

so hot!! i would totally own a gun if it were as cute as that!