Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Birthday Celebrations

I had a very good birthday and my family and friends were so good to me. I celebrated all weekend long. wahoo!!
On Thursday ( my actual birthday) Tj and I and some of our friends went to EJ's. It's our favorite place and it was so yummy.
That was the day it was really windy so the wind blew right up my dress as we were standing there and it makes me look "prego". Don't worry though, I'm not!!




The boys being goobers!!


Tj got me this cute wallet for my birthday. I love it and just keep staring at it.


We spent time over at TJ's parents as well. It was so nice this weekend and the weather was beautiful.

This is TJ's sexy face. he's so sexy!!

Rocky and I just chillin'

And then we went to my mom's to celebrate my birthday. This picture took about 4 tries to get because everyone kept messing with us.


These are the previous tries:






I love this picture. It's a picture of my grandpa and he was a doctor back in the day. If you look closely he is smoking a pipe while holding a placenta. I love it!! I'm not sure where you hang something like that in your house though.

We went to dinner with my dad on monday but i forgot to bust out the camera. We went to Claimjumpers, which is one of our favorite places, and it was so yummy! Thanks guys!!
Thank you to everyone who made my birthday wonderful! and for all the birthday wishes and phone calls. It made me feel so blessed to have people like you in my life! Here's to another great year!!

5 comments:

Mary-Sunshine said...

How fun! I love that picture! I would hang it where everyone can see it....kinda crazy how far medicine has come!

McRae Family said...

Why didn't you tell everyone about your new car that your amazing sister in law and brother got for you, I thought that was your favorite present!

Autumn said...

I'm thinking Chris isn't too happy about that 2nd to last picture that you posted of Val.

Natalie said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday this year!! :)
P.S. I totally love your new Coach wallet, it is so cute! I love the pink on it.

Erica Wiezbowski said...

happy bday, jen!!