On saturday we colored our own Easter eggs at home. We then bought some candy and grass and took it all over to my mom's house so she could hide the eggs for us. Every year we have hard boiled eggs, plastic eggs filled with money and then the GOLDEN egg which usually has a much higher amount in it. My mom suprised us and filled the GOLDEN egg for us. SWEET!
oops!! I guess Tj is just too strong for his own good.
This is my favorite egg, one side is a picture of me and the other side was a picture of TJ. I am an incredible Easter Egg dyer!! Please excuse the hair though, it rained that day and my hair was frizzin' out!!
We dropped them off and headed to get our taxes done (talk about last minute, but we passed so that is good!) When we got back to my mom's, she had hid all of the eggs and pulled out our Easter baskets from when we were kids. We have had the same baskets for years and they are so cute. Tj used one of my brother's baskets so he could frolic around the house with me. TJ was making fun of me at first but I knew as soon as the hunt was on, he would be just as competative as I am.
We each received a GOLDEN egg and those are always the hardest to find. After searching FOREVER I found mine is a plastic bag in the tank of the toilet (nice mom, real nice!!) and TJ's was in the egg carton in the fridge. Both were very good spots. Way to go mom!!
I hope everyone had a GREAT Easter. We sure did. We went to church and brought our Sunday school class Krispy Kreme's for Easter. We are the best teachers ever!! Then we celebrated the afternoon with Tj's family and ate a wonderful dinner at his sister's house. yum yum! Now I am off to the couch to eat jelly beans and Reese's eggs! yes!!






3 comments:
Happy Easter! Too bad you missed out on my tastey dinner! we missed you
Heeeey thanks for the compliment!You should tell Flint to give me a raise...jk.. but seriously. haha And I love that white hat you are wearing!
You guys are so talented at egg decorating:)
Post a Comment