Tj and I love going to this place called Cafe Roma. It's on Recker and Mckellips and it has been there for years and years but never tried it until recently.
In the car
Val had such pretty eye shadow on that I wanted a picture and this is what I got. Goober!
Ok, there is a story with this one. Tj's meal consisted of pasta with flank steak rolled up and cut into pieces. We started calling it "tube steak" and then the conversation went a little south and we ended up with pictures like this.
Chris ordered a gross seafood dish (he loved it) and the shrimp still had their eyes and feet attached! GROSS!!
It's one of those places I swear the mob hangs out in. It's tiny and yummy and they have a guy there that plays the piano. We forgot to get a picture with him though. Love it!!
We were waiting outside for awhile and we got a little bored. This is what happens when we get bored
Then it was off to the reception:
Tj asked me to dance and I was a little worried at what he might do when we actually get out on the dance floor. I think the pictures speak for themselves.






1 comment:
Ok seriously I want to go through your blog and count how many pictures you have where you or someone in the picture is holding the camera!haha
Love the dancing!
Post a Comment