They look really cute because the walls are dark brown but I can't find pillows that I like anywhere!!
I don't sew, never have, so that's not an option. Does anyone have a good idea on where to get good pillows? I want to go a little more elegant, rather than casual but I'm just not sure! Oh.... and I'm trying to find larger pillows (24X24)
Any Ideas???






12 comments:
the great indoors or Z gallerie maybe?! the great indoors usually has a big selection so maybe try them if you havent already!
Pier One or Bed, Bath and Beyond ususally have a pretty good selection!
i know you said sewing them is not an option, but seriously, pillows that big can get expensive!! i say, if you don't find ones you like, find fabric you like and someone who sews!! way cheaper than buying them!! or you can buy cheap ones like at ikea and embellish them!! that's even more fun!! hey, if you are not doing anything on friday, i would love for you to come to my shoe party go to my blog for details!!
I love Ross & Marshals.
Costco online?
West Elm has some really great pillows. You could also try Pottery Barn but that could be a little more pricey.
I always have good luck with cost plus world market. They seem to have a big selection!
IKEA!!! Good stuff :)
I think Hobby Lobby has pillows too if I remember right.
Im going with Cherrise on this one. have em made. especially for that size. you can buy the pillow insert at Ikea. Probably even Joanne's
JEN!! Where'd you get those?? I need some for my house :) PS- I'm getting married!
i have a name & number of lady who sews custum pillows - i had her do some for me and they're THE BEST. So if you don't find what you're looking for in the stores, email me for the info :)
Post a Comment