This candy is not going to last long at all. I'm a little worried!
My new wreath from Hobby Lobby. I was going to try and make one but knew it was never going to happen so I just waited for the 50% sale to start. I love it!
Here are a few other random pics of what has been going on lately:
Riding horses in shorts and sneakers. They have to get the horses ready for the big hunt in November. Yes, my husband is a hunter and I hate it but what can you do?? I told him he's not aloud to kill mamas and babies though. how sad!
Rocky is stalking TJand just waiting for popcorn to drop. what a goober!
Precious
I love this outfit! seriously?? for real? He thinks he's so sexy sometimes!
Lastly, I am so excited about this. I finally made a book out of my blog and I just got it in the mail a few days ago. I am so happy I did it because I don't journal and don't scrapbook so this is perfect. It was pretty cheap too. I think it was like $50 which isn't bad because if I had to go buy all the scrapbook stuff I would spend hundreds.
Have a wonderful fall!






7 comments:
Love the mantle!
Love the blog book too:)
Cute fall decorations! I need to do the same to my house asap :)
You are so good about decorating for the holidays, looks great. And I love the book, I totally need to do something like that
How in the world did you get that blog book?!?! That's so cool! I want one too :) That's seriously such a good idea. How clever. Please tell me how I can have one too.
And what about that outfit doesn't make you frisky, Jen?
It SCREAMS: "Hey Baby... don't fight what feels sooo right."
K, Well, Come on over and I will teach you how to sew! And you can show me how you ordered your blog book!!! I want one so bad!! Seriously! Come over!
In love with your Fall decor!! Wanna come to my house??
I love the fall decorations! Where did you get the blog book done? I want to do one too!!
Post a Comment