
6 half-ounce pieces of a variety of your favorite chocolates
2 teaspoons storebought hot chocolate mix
1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
1 1/2 cups milk
3 cups ice
Whipped cream
Chocolate shavings
Chop the chocolate into small pieces and place it in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring occasionally until melted. Add the cocoa and sugar, stirring constantly until thoroughly blended. Remove from heat and slowly add 1/2 cup of the milk and stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
In a blender place the remaining cup of milk, the room temperature chocolate mixture, and the ice. Blend on high speed until smooth and the consistency of a frozen daiquiri. Pour into a giant goblet and top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings. Enjoy with a spoon or a straw. . . .or both!






7 comments:
Yum!! I'm so going to try it out!! I want one now!!!
YUM, that does sound delish! You will have to make me some next time I'm there ;)
So jealous!
ALL of my fall decor is in storage and I hope we get moved into our new house soon so I have plenty of time to enjoy my fall decor.
Now why won't it just cool down a little !!!!!
Mmmmm!
Wow, That looks SO good! I can't believe you made that at home. I wish I was home where it's hot! Wanna trade? ;)
Oooo that does look good! I think the frozen was a good choice!
Yes please!!!
Post a Comment